Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Violet VoxBox

A few weeks age I received the violetvox box contents of the box included Goody® Athlétique provides hold and comfort so you can be physically active and strong in body and mind. I love this headband when doing my makeup it holds all my hair out of my face.
Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color® New Triple Shine™ Nail Color! Daily defense from water and wear. Get ready for the shiniest nails ever! Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails. Available in 30 shades. amazing glitter posh!
SOYJOY SOYJOY is an all-natural, gluten free snack bar made with non-GMO soybeans and real fruit pieces. Between 130-140 calories, SOYJOY is a great on-the-go snack or it can be enjoyed warm (unwrap and microwave for 8-10 seconds for a "fresh-baked" experience!) with coffee or tea. Not a big fan of the banana flavor but will try our flavors in the future.
Goody Quikstyle Goody® QuikStyle™ lets you go form wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove water as you style. It's like a towel and brush in one. I have tried and reviewed this product in a older post.
Thank you influenster for allowing me to test out and share these amazing products with my family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment