Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Influenster Holiday vox box review!

Impress Press-on manicure by broadway nails
I received be the zebra pattern its super cute, and packaging was quite lovely! I'm very disappointed that the press on nails didn't fit my natural nails correctly. My nails are somewhat long, and wide. I really did want to love this product... imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!
Mentos Pure fresh Gum Easy to open while still keeping the gum inside fresh, the tube fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. these gum tablets are white speckled with bright blue with a hollow, mint gel-filled center The tablet is initially a little crunchy feeling as you bite through the outer shell, then releases a burst of mint as the flavored gel inside touches your tongue. The first few minutes of chewing it are a little like chewing candy and are when the flavor profile is the strongest. After that, the gum feels like normal gum (the non-sticky kind that won’t break your jaw to chew) but the minty freshness sticks around for a while. It’s also sugarfree!
The next product I would like to review will be soft soap Coconut scrub bar soap enriched with Coconut extract. I do find the fragrance to be quite pleasing, and does the job as far as exfoliating the skin by removing dead skin cells. this is a great product!
New York color liquid lip shine with pure pigments It creates a 3-D gloss effect, vitamin E that provides shine, and moisture this product has a great smell it almost reminds me of hazelnut or some type of coffee sent! it is not sticky, or tacky this is a great lip shine, and I would purchase this product again in the future. A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others. Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!
garden botanical lash primer I really do love this product you simply brush on the primer to bear lashes, let dry then apply mascara it lengthens, and thickens lashes it also conditions them so they're healthier! the small brush simplifies application so this is really great for wanting to grow your lashes more healthier, and thicker I found that after applying it and putting mascara on top it does make the lashes a lot more fuller so this is a great product!
LARABAR Last product I would like to review will be the Larabar it's in the flavor cherry pie it is a all natural snack containing only 2 to 9 ingredients am I found that the product is very sour, and someone bitter I will definitely not be purchasing these snacks in the future... TOO Sour! Over all I really did enjoy this influence holiday vox box this month. It contains quite a few items I'm very please with Thank you so much influence for allowing me to review these products! most of them are really great. Thanks for your generosity, and kindness for sending me out these products to try out and share thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment