Saturday, August 6, 2011




Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics!

I got my lip tars and foundation’s in the mail a few days ago!

I picked out all the primary colors from their lip tar line, so that a can mix any color under the rainbow. I also pick out a hot pink color by the name of anime. Hot pink is completely hard to mix primarys to achieve this color.

They also have foundation’s which are awesome coverage! They sell foundation’s for yellow, and red under tone Skin. So I pick the darkest, and lightest from the two collections, so that when I work on a client I can create the right skin tone for their face.

Over all Just a little bit of their lip tars go a very very long way, they dry to a lipstick consistency. Just don’t apply to much of the lip tar or it will feather outside of the lip lines, NOT CUTE LOL! The foundation’s have an awesome coverage that don’t feel like you have on a pound of makeup on your face!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh these look so bright I'd love to see swatches of them ;) I don't think I could pull these off though hah

    ReplyDelete